Sunday/Wednesday 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
RMUC = Rundle Memorial United Church
302 Buffalo Street, Banff
(Corner of Buffalo Street and Banff Avenue. Please use the back entrance off of the back lane)
RCUC = Ralph Connor United Church, Canmore
617 Main Street, Canmore
RMUC = Rundle Memorial United Church, Banff
302 Buffalo St, Banff
SMAC = St Michael's Anglican Church, Canmore
709 - 7 Street, Canmore
LFBC = Laszlo Funtek Ballet Studios
Theatre Building at the Banff Centre
KCCI = The Kinnear Building, The Banff Centre
This is on the 1st floor near the maclab Map
MB = Max Bell Building, The Banff Centre
MLG = Mountain Lady's Greenhouse
Located behind NAPA Auto parts and the Ford dealership
on Hwy 1A in Canmore, Alberta. (near the helipad)
Sunday January 14, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday January 21, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday January 28, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday February 4, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday February 11, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday February 18, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday February 25, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday March 4, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday March 18, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday March 25, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday April 1, Easter Sunday no rehearsal
Sunday April 8, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday April 15, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday April 22, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday April 29, 6:30 pm: RCUC
Sunday May 6, 6:30 pm: RCUC
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CHOIR MEMBERS
- Choir rehearsal begins at 7 pm. Please be on time.
- Extra rehearsals are sometimes scheduled before performances and will be announced by John well before the concert date. Look for details in the above rehearsal schedule
- Sectional practices are held during rehearsal time.
- Attendance is strongly encouraged as absenteeism affects the quality of our rehearsals and ultimately our performances. Please email John if you are unable to attend choir rehearsal.
- Choir members are reminded to refrain from talking during rehearsals (please save your talking for our 10 minute break) and from stomping your foot to keep time.
- Choir members are expected to be familiar with the music assigned by the Music Director for the following week's rehearsal. When choir members come prepared, rehearsal time is more productive and enjoyable for everyone.
- Choir members are expected to do their best to sell tickets, help with poster distribution and promoting our concerts. Many hands make light work.
- We are a fragrance-free choir